Friday, November 25, 2005

Leftovers

Well, today is the day after Thanksgiving, and I needed to catch up on my sleep. Mommy and Daddy went into Leland and Suttons Bay for lunch and some shopping.Not to worry though, I had Northport's best babysitter, Cecilia. We had a good time and I was well behaved. I slept and played with her while on my mat with all the colors. Mommy and Daddy even brought me back a new toy from the Toy Store in Leland. It is a very cool rattle/hourglass with lots of things that make noise. Too cool.

Now, we are watching the Colorado/Nebraska game and unfortunately, Colorado is losing. Even with me wearing my extra-special CU outfit. Fiddlesticks. I am not a fan of anything Cornhusker. Plus, Daddy has some football pool bet with some person named 'Urang' so he is even more upset about the game than I am. Mommy says I am too young to bet, but I am going to go ahead and take the over/under on the Florida/Florida State game tomorrow because apparently Daddy needs the win for the seasonal championship.

The weather is also better today, but I still did not go outside. Maybe tomorrow before the game. Till then!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack--

Wow, are WE embarrassed! Mom's alma mater was penalized for throwing water bottles on the field during the game. Mom was so mad she left us and "went out to feed the horses" ( at least that's what we think she said). We have horses, so maybe that's true.

Your outfit was pretty cool. Too bad about the Buffs.

Love,

Will and Harry

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home