Saturday, November 12, 2005

Michigan, South Carolina, & Colorado Football

It's been a happy Saturday! We've had family time all day. And even though we're all a little bit under the weather, we've still had a nice day! We went on a very long walk around the neighborhood. It's amazingly nice for the middle of November. The sun has been out, and it's pretty warm. There were lots of other people out, too. Dakota got to come and run free in the park. He liked that! I'm a big fan of my stroller these days. It's a great spot to hang out and see the sights. Today I wore my cute pooh hat and mittens. Mommy says I look soooo cute.

We couldn't go for our walk until the Michigan and South Carolina games were over. Daddy was very interested in those games, because he graduated from both schools. He was so happy that South Carolina beat Florida. The Colorado game is on right now. Hopefully they'll win too, and then it will be a good football day all the way around.

There are so many huge leaf piles around. If I were just a little older, I think I'd jump in one. The ones outside our house are the biggest on the street!

Tonight I had a fun bath. I'm almost too big for my baby tub that fits in the kitchen sink. I like it though. I can kick and splash and wiggle all over. After my bath I got a baby massage with night-time lotion. Now I'm feeling pretty sleepy....sweet dreams!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you precious little boy! I just loving seeing new pictures of you, Jack Rabbit! Your mommy and daddy are so wonderful to keep me well-informed. Your walk in the fall leaves sounded like such fun - one of my favorite things to do :)!

It won't be long now, and you'll be right here for Christmas, and I can't wait!

I love you, little boy!
Ems

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home