Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sunday Pumpkin

Well, Mommy left yesterday for Orlando for her medical conference, leaving Daddy and Mouse to take care of me. Scary! But, so far, so good. It was fun to go to the airport yesterday, the second time I have been there in two weeks.
But it was a little sad to say goodbye to Mommy. But I will see her on Wednesday, so not too bad. Last night, I had my first babysitter. She was very, very nice. We didn't party too hard, and I think Dad was glad it was a good experience for all.

Today, Jon, Mouse, Daddy and I had breakfast and then Papa Jon had to go back to Indianapolis.

The rest of the day was very low-key, and I watched some football, took a long nap, and went for a walk w/ Mouse around the block with my new pet pumpkin.

This week should be fun, especially when Mommy gets back into town. Thursday is Daddy's birthday and I am looking forward to checking out how many candles will be on his cake!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack Rabbit-
You are so cute! It looks like you're having a good time with daddy and mouse. I miss you so much. Florida is very rainy and windy because of Hurricane Wilma. I love you!

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home