Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Traveling to Arkansas

Well, I just got back from a wedding in Arkansas. First time on a plane, and If I do say so myself, I did pretty well. Not a lot of crying and the beverage service Mom provided was quite good. As you can see, I slept a little at the O-hare Airport in between flights. People did not seem to mind, though Mom kept a close eye on me so no one would bother me.
It was great to see and meet lots of Mom's family for the first time. Everyone was very nice and I got passed around quite a bit. When we finally got home, I was waaaayyyyy tired. It was also very cold back in Michigan so I had to wear a hat to bed. Now it should be business as usual here in G.R. Daddy's birthday is coming up, so that should be fun, even though I am too young to have any cake yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home