Thursday, September 15, 2005

First Night of Call

Tonight is mommy's first night of call since returning to work. That means that she has to spend the night at the hospital, instead of with me and daddy. I will miss her, but it's going to be fun to have boys' night with daddy and dakota. And after tonight, it's the weekend. Yay!! It's supposed to be a really nice weekend, so we'll go for some walks and just spend time together.

The week has gone well. I like spending time at Mona's house. She's very nice and likes to cuddle me and play with me. Our neighbor, Evelyn, is 11 months old, and she stays at Mona's too. She has started to say "jack".

Exciting news - the Alley baby was born yesterday. I'm looking forward to meeting my new friend, George Pittman Bunn Alley. Congratulations to Pim and Brayton!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home