Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday Morning

Well, it's a beautiful day! After my morning nap, we're all going to go for a walk all the way around the lake. That will be my first time to do that. Dakota has done it lots, and he tells me it's pretty fun. I've been building up my walk endurance, so I think it will be OK. Right now, daddy is reading the Sunday paper, and he's so happy, because he gets to read the whole thing without any possible interruptions from his pager.

Yesterday, mommy and daddy and I went to a movie. I took a very nice nap in my Peekaboo during it, and even though mommy kept laughing and therefore jostling me up and down, I didn't wake up at all. We saw "The 40-year-old Virgin"; apparently it was pretty funny, because I enjoyed all the rocking from mommy's laugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see Jack knows which football team to cheer for!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home