Sunday, August 07, 2005

Good Two Week Visit

Yesterday started out a little bit sad, because Ems had to leave us to go back to Colorado. We had a wonderful two week visit! I had such a good time with Ems, and I can't wait until I get to see her again. While she was here, I saved up some of my best smiles for her, just so she'd know how much I love her. Even though we were all sad that she had to leave, mommy and daddy and I had a nice weekend, spending time together. We went on a long walk this morning, and I fell asleep in my stroller.


On Friday, Ems, mommy, and I went to Holland for a day trip. It's a neat town. We went to a fun bookstore and wandered around the downtown area. Then we went to the Carter's outlet, and mommy got lots of clothes for me, because I'm growing so fast. Ems got me a really neat octopus toy that is now hanging above my changing table so that I have something fun to look at. It makes me laugh!

I like to look at it, but only when I'm not staring at the ceiling fan. The fan is definitely the most entertaining thing in my life right now. Wow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home