Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Big Weigh-In

Today we spent time hanging around at home. I took a lot of snoozes while Mommy and Daddy did things around the house. This was nice and relaxing, especially after yesterday. That was errand day. We all did loads of errands and stocked the fridge. We also visited G.G. and delivered her birthday present. She got to cuddle me. That was fun! Dakota got a hair cut, and he's much happier now because he looks cute, and he is staying cool in the very hot weather.

Today I fell asleep in a big chair in Daddy's Office. It was so comfy - I slept for a very long time. When I woke up, we all went across the street to visit our neighbors. Everyone put me on a baby scale and then acted really excited. I weigh 10 pounds and 14 ounces. Wow! That means that I've gained over 3 pounds in four weeks. No wonder Daddy keeps teasing Mommy about fattening me up. I guess I'm just a hungry boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home