Friday, July 22, 2005

Home Again

Well, we're home now and it's nice to be back. My schedule is a little messed up - that's a lot of traveling for a little guy like me.

These are the things I like to do the most: eat, look at bright lights, stare out of the window, sit in my bouncy chair, cuddle with mommy and daddy. My best time is morning. That's when I'm most happy.

I'm getting very strong. If I'm on my tummy, I can lift my head and do baby push-ups. Mommy and daddy are very impressed with this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi jack, i hope to meet you some day. your daddy got the idea of a blog from my mum. my family really loves the updates and i'm sure yours will too. you can check out my blog at http://carterthomas.blogspot.com
carter schmidt

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home