Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Hot Weather Again

Another busy week. Mommy, daddy, and I had a nice weekend at home. Ems went to her high school reunion in Plymouth; she had a lot of fun. She returned to us on Sunday, and I was very happy to see her. During the weekend, the weather was perfect, and I went on lots of walks in my stroller and in the peekaboo sling. Now it's hot again, so we're spending more time inside.

Monday night, we had dinner with Grandpa Chip and Stacie at their house. We sat on the deck and daddy held me. The drive home was the first time I have ever been in the car in the dark. It was okay though, because I held onto Ems' thumb the whole time.

On Tuesday afternoon, daddy came home early from work. Mommy and Ems went to Rockford for a little outing, and I stayed home with daddy. He gave me a bottle when I woke up from my nap and then we spent some time on the porch. While they were out, Ems got me a new, very soft, cuddly teddy bear.

Our block party was Tuesday night. All the neighbors got together in the middle of the street and had a picnic. It was pretty fun, but we went home early because it was time for me to eat. Maybe next year, I'll be playing with all of the other kids on the block.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home