Saturday, July 30, 2005

Busy Week

We have had such a busy week. I have been having a really great time with Grammie Ems. She rocks me and holds me a lot. And she reads my books to me and sings songs and makes silly faces. And then I smile at her to show her how much I love her. It's been so much fun to have her here.

On Thursday, we went to mommy's office and a lot of people got to meet me. I was a little tired, so I wasn't really at my best, but people still thought that mommy and daddy have a really cute baby. One of the doctors laughed and said that she thinks I have a temper, because I was yelling so loudly. It works though, because mommy took me right out of my car seat without delay. And then I was adorable again. I've figured the system out.



Then we went on a picnic by Reed's Lake. It was such a nice day. Dakota got to swim in the lake. He was very happy, and he chased some ducks. It was funny. That afternoon, daddy came home a little early, and so I spent lots of time with him. He fed me and cuddled me. It was nice.




On Friday, I took a nap in my big crib for almost 3 hours. There were a lot of new things to look at and examine, but I finally fell asleep, and mommy was so happy. She's such a push-over. One of these days, I'll sleep a lot at night. Boy, she'll be so happy then; she won't know what hit her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home