Tuesday, July 26, 2005

More Firsts

I am having so much fun spending time with my Grammie Ems. She is almost as good of a cuddler as mommy. Yesterday, she gave me my first bottle, and I didn't mind it so much. I ate 3 ounces without any trouble. This is very exciting because now daddy can help feed me. He's really looking forward to that. Too bad he's been really busy at work the past couple of days, because I haven't gotten to see him very much. But tomorrow is supposed to be a shorter day, so hopefully we'll get to have some good time together.

Today G.G. dropped by to see me. She and Grammie Ems talked a lot about how cute I am. They're still trying to figure out who I look like - sometimes it's mommy, sometimes it's daddy. Then we went on a walk in my stroller and Dakota came along. I took a nice nap while we walked. Dakota is very protective of me and the stroller. He's constantly on the lookout to make sure that he's near me. I like him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home