Saturday, August 20, 2005

Baby Shower and Bath

Today is Saturday, and I had a nice bath. I really like bath time. I think it's funny when mommy uses the sprayer to rinse my hair, and it gives me a really good chance to kick my legs around and make splashes. I'm always sleepy after my bath and I take a nice nap. When I wake up, mommy says I smell yummy and she kisses my neck.

On Tuesday, mommy and I drove up to Northport. We stayed at the cottage with Mouse, Aunt Kathy, and my cousins, Jake and Jessica. We went up there to go to the Alley baby shower.

Pim is having a baby boy in September - he is due exactly three months after I was due. Everyone is very excited, including me. It will be great to have a friend to play with when we visit the cottage. Mommy and I were going to stay until Friday, but we came home a day early, because Jessica got sick. Bummer.


When we got home, after a very long drive in the rain, we had dinner with our neighbors. It was nice of them to invite us over. Daddy is not on call this weekend, so we're having lots of family time. Right now, he is vacuuming - go figure! He LOVES to vacuum. But he loves me more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home