Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Happy Baby

Yesterday was a big day. Mommy took me to G.G.'s house, and I stayed there for 4 hours. Mommy wanted to practice to see what it's going to be like when she goes back to work, so G.G. was nice and said that she would take care of me.

We had a good time. I took a little nap and I had a nice snack, and then we played on the couch for a while. I like G.G. And she seems to like me; she was awfully excited when I got there. Her dog, Woody, was very excited too. He barked and barked! Even though mommy missed me a lot, she had a good day, too. She did lots of errands and then had lunch with daddy.

Today, daddy got home early. It's a very nice thing when that happens! We're having fun.
This picture is me in my caterpillar sleeper. It's daddy's favorite - he thinks I look really cute! I was looking over daddy's shoulder and mommy made me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home