Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Feet in Water, Shots, and Back Home

Well, before we headed back home today for my immunization shots (OUCH!), I finally got to experience my first 'dip' into the waters of Northport Bay. Click here to see it! :-) I really liked it. Mommy thought that I might pull my feet up and cry, but I didn't cry at all. I kicked my feet and watched the sun reflecting in the water and then stuck my toes in the sand. It was fun! Mommy swung me back and forth so that I could make splashes. We drove back to Grand Rapids on Wednesday morning, and I got my shots - FIVE of them! It hurt and made me pretty mad. My face got bright red! But I recovered pretty quickly with some snuggles from mommy. Then I took a really long nap to help me recuperate.

Now we're back home and I'm happy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home