Thursday, August 25, 2005

Two Months Old

Yesterday was my two month birthday, and today I had my two month doctor visit. I weigh 13 pounds, 7 ounces (95th percentile); I am 23 inches long (60th percentile); and my head is 41 cm (75th percentile). The doctor says I'm perfectly proportioned and NOT FAT, even though daddy sometimes teases me and mommy about my big appetite. I'm also completely healthy, and the doctor told mommy that she is doing a great job! I think so too!!



Mommy and daddy are going to take me to get my shots tomorrow morning - boy, that's something mommy is a little nervous about. I'm sure we'll be fine though. After shots, we're driving up to Northport for the weekend, and Dakota is coming too. YAY! It will be fun to have family time without any interruptions of daddy's pager. We're going to go for lots of walks, and Dakota is going swimming, and I might even stick my feet in the lake. And hopefully mommy will get to kayak while I'm taking a nap.



This is a picture that daddy just found - it's of all three of us over the fourth of July weekend. I was so little!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home