Sunday, August 28, 2005

Northport Point

We made it to the cottage on Friday about 4:30pm. It was a good drive with a couple of stops for shopping. Daddy sat in the back with me and fed me a bottle when I got hungry. It was fun to have him back there. We stopped in Sutton's Bay and went to daddy's favorite store, and then mommy checked out the new kid's store.

Friday night, Papa Jon arrived from Indianapolis and held me on the deck. It was a beautiful sunset, and everyone ate whitefish and corn. When we all woke up Saturday, it was very rainy, but it cleared up later in the day. Mommy, Mouse, and I went for a long stroller walk, and then we all went to Leland for a little shopping adventure. Mommy got a water bottle with a big smiley face on it.It says "life is good", and she's going to take it with her when she goes back to work so she remembers to smile, even though she'll be missing me. We went to the Happy Hour for dinner, and I was on my best behavior. Daddy and mommy had cheeseburgers and fried cauliflower. YUM! They said that next year at this time, I'll be eating grilled cheese and french fries with lots of ketchup. Right now, I think I'll just stick to milk.

Now it's Sunday morning, and it's a beautiful sunny day so far. We're going to go for a golf cart ride later and then we'll put some new pictures up. This picture now is from the cottage over the fourth of July. I fell asleep with daddy on the couch. I was only 8 days old!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you guys have time to do this!! ;)

Julie

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home