Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Boat Rides and Golf

Well, it's been a couple of busy days for me. I've been on lots of stroller walks. I went to the golf course in the peekaboo sling and watched daddy golf. Apparently I'm good luck, because daddy plays better when I'm around. And I took my first boat ride yesterday with Mouse, Papa Jon, mommy, and daddy. I liked it, even though it got a little windy for me at the end. It was a very calm evening and we went really slowly. I wore my nautical outfit; it was very cute and funny.

We took some family photos on Sunday by the chapel. I was a good sport, but I got kinda bored and fussy at the end. That's a lot of sitting and being good. Good grief.

We're going home tomorrow. It's sad to leave, because it's so beautiful here, but I'm excited to get home to my own bedroom. I like it there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home