Saturday, October 01, 2005

Pretty Fall Days

Today is the Michigan-Michigan State football game. That's a pretty big deal around here. Daddy is looking forward to it, but he's a little nervous because U of M hasn't had the best year so far. I think Michigan will win; I'm wearing my cute outfit to be a good fan.

It's been very pretty the past few days. We've gone on more walks and watched the pretty sunsets. On Thursday, after my nap, we went to Sutton's Bay and did a little bit of shopping. We got a present for my soon to arrive cousin, Baby Ford. We're going to Arkansas next weekend for mommy's cousin's wedding, so we're stocking up on gifts. After Sutton's Bay, we had dinner at the Happy Hour. There were a lot of grandpa and grandma type people there, and they thought that I was REALLY cute. I was the star of the place.

Yesterday, daddy did some golfing, and mommy and I took a really long walk. I started out in my stroller, but then I decided that I would rather have mommy carry me. She carried me for a long time, and I fell asleep in her arms. So cozy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home