Tuesday, November 01, 2005

November 1st!

Wow! A new month already. Daddy is back on the ENT service this month, which is nice, because now mommy and daddy are at the same hospital every day. Mommy is in the ICU now. It's a new adjustment for me. Some mornings, I have to go to Mona's before 7am. That's very early, but it'll work out okay, I think. This morning, daddy took me to Mona's for the very first time. Usually mommy takes me and then daddy picks me up, but mommy had to be at the hospital very early. Tomorrow, everybody has to be somewhere early - I'm going to go to Mona's at 6:45. I might wear my PJs.

This evening, we all went on a walk. I bundled up and wore my very cute and cozy pooh hat and mittens. Unfortunately the pictures of me got deleted, so we'll have to take some more the next time I wear them.

I'm off to bed. Sweet dreams!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Jack.

We remember when we had RSV when we were only 3 months old and had to have breathing treatments.
Our parents were totally freaked out.

Feel better soon.

love,

Will and Harrison

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home