Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Well, I learned about a new Holiday today, Halloween. It is when you are too young to know what is going on, and your parents decide to dress you up as an unpopular vegetable and show you off to the neighbors in a display of huge parental pride.

Anyway, today was a good day. Had fun @ Mona's, who decorated her house for Halloween. Then, Daddy got done early and was able to pick me up. We played and watched a movie called "Sideways" which was
totally over my head.

Now, after all these older kids have looted all the good candy from the house, I am just plain tired. These photo-ops wear me out. I need a new publicist or I am never going to get enough rest!

Time for bed again for me. Next Halloween I will be out with the masses ready to go. Till tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Emz said...

He is soooo cute! Absolutely adorable! =D

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh. Baby Jack is a heartbreaker!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home