Tuesday, November 08, 2005

First Cold....

It's been a rough few days. Mommy was on call Thursday, so she got to pick me up early in the afternoon on Friday. That was great, except that we went to get my four month shots. Those hurt! I seemed to recover pretty quickly though, and we had a nice afternoon of playing. By later that night, I was pretty miserable. I woke up a couple of times and felt crummy. Mommy rocked me back to sleep for a long time, but then she had to get up early and head back to the hospital for Saturday call. I spent the whole day with daddy, and I continued to have a fever. I started coughing and sneezing! Daddy stuck that awful contraption up my nose to clean it out. That made me mad! But then I felt better, and I could breathe. I slept a lot, and for the most part I was happy in between naps.

Mommy had a terrible time at the hospital, but she did come home once to rock me and cuddle me. She said it was a horrible thing to have to leave me, but daddy took really good care of me. I slept really well, and when I woke up, mommy was home!! We both took naps together, and I had a bath and some play time. Then I took another really long nap. I didn't feel that great, but I didn't seem to have a fever anymore. We just had a quiet day at home and tried to recuperate.

Yesterday, mommy didn't go to work, so that she could stay home with me. I was still coughing a lot, and I slept for a lot of the day. I'm on the road to recovery though. I feel lots better!! Today I'm almost back to myself. I think that mommy and daddy were more upset about my cold than I was....they must love me a lot. I know that I love them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home