Sunday, November 20, 2005

Chow Down!

Today I ate real food!! I was going to wait until Thanksgiving, but mommy got to come home today while she was on call at the hospital, and we decided to try it today. Mommy mixed up some rice cereal with milk and daddy got the cameras ready. I even dressed up in my overalls for the occasion.

I liked it right away! I've been very interested in what mommy and daddy are eating this past week, and I'm pretty glad that I finally got a chance. Yummy. I opened my mouth really wide, like a little baby bird, and gobbled up everything on the spoon. It's pretty tasty. I'm excited to try some more tomorrow.

When Grandpa Mike was here, he ordered some storm windows for my bedroom, because it's been kind of tough to keep it warm and toasty. Today the handy man put them up for us. Now I'm cozy! Thanks Grandpa!

On Tuesday, after mommy and daddy finish work, we're going to go to the cottage for Thanksgiving. We're very excited because it means lots of family time. I can't wait to spend time with mommy and daddy. Mouse and Papa Jon and G.G. and Aunt Francie and Uncle Mark are going to be there, too. Daddy says everyone is going to eat turkey, but I'm going to eat more of that cereal!

Last night, my new cousin was born. Brodie Ewing Ford arrived in Rogers, Arkansas. His daddy is my mommy's cousin. Congratulations to Ethan and Michelle!

Well, I'm going to take a nap now. Eating food from a spoon really wore me out! I have a new trick when I'm put in my crib. I roll over! And then I want to play instead of sleep. I think it's pretty funny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Rice cereal for the very first time, little boy! I'm so proud of you! And of course, it's only the beginning of tasty things to come - oh boy!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day with soooo much family - lots of people who love you lots! Give them a big smile and coo from me, OK?
I love you, little Jack! Whole bunches!
your Ems

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home