Saturday, November 19, 2005

First Snow

It snowed this week and got really cold. It started snowing on Wednesday and made everything white! Mommy, daddy, and I went for a walk on Thursday afternoon, and I was really bundled up. I had on my fleecy snowsuit and my pooh hat and an extra thick blanket. Mommy was very worried that I wasn't going to be warm enough, but I was toasty. Today the sun came out and the snow melted. We went for another walk, and mommy took me to a crafts show at the high school. Lots of people noticed me and said I was cute. I had fun watching all of the people.

Daddy went to the Michigan - Ohio State game today. He's not home yet, but when he does get home, mommy and I will have to give him some kisses to make him feel better....he'll be very sad that Michigan lost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home