Monday, November 21, 2005

Journal Club

Well, Daddy and Mommy decided it was time to go out for some dinner with their hospital friends. Luckily, Grandpa Chip and Stacie were there to make sure that I stayed out of trouble. We didn't party too hard while daddy and mommy where away, but we had a great time. Nice to have family around. Grandpa and Stacie said I was pretty good. Unfortunately, it is getting late and I am getting very sleepy. Tomorrow we all go to Northport for Thanksgiving and some R&R and some early Christmas shopping. I guess I need to start working on my Christmas list! Hope everyone travels safely this week!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little Jack Rabbit! You are such a lucky little boy to have so many people in your life to care for and about you. What fun it was to spend some time with Grandpa and Stacie!
Have a grand time at the cottage!
love you,
Ems

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home