Monday, November 28, 2005

Back Home Again & Picture Pages!

Well, another trip for the color books. I personally had a great time at Thanksgiving and being up north with the family. But, I have to admit, it is nice to be back home and back in my own nursery.

Plus, I don't have to wear three layers plus mittens and booties just to be warm enough to sleep! Mouse and I BOTH had some silly hats. As you can see, Daddy spent a lot of his time as an amateur photographer. LOTS of new pictures.

We also ordered our Christmas Cards today, so those should be arriving shortly. Yours Truly made the cut, and I am looking forward to trying to sign my name on all those cards.
This week things should be getting back to normal. Daddy and Mommy have to go back to the hospital, and I will be heading back to Mona's. I am looking forward to it though, because she gets me.

I also had some Oatmeal tonight, of which I will say 18% made it into my mouth.

Well, hope everyone is doing well, and had a good Monday. I was glad we could stay an extra day @ NPP. Now I really have to start my Christmas shopping as well as helping Mommy and Daddy put up decorations around the house. I love that stuff.

This including my very first Christmas Tree which we all cut down by ourselves this past week while up North. I am personally looking forward to many hours staring at the lights on the tree. Cool!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home