Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Swing Time, Cold Snow

Hi! Long time, no blogging.... I've been so busy, learning new things, playing with mommy and daddy, petting dakota, eating cereal, drinking lots of milk, and decorating the house for christmas.

We finally got some new pictures of the cutest baby. Yesterday, mommy and I went for a walk to the grocery store. It was very cold, but I was bundled up. My cheeks were rosy. I love my stroller, and I think the grocery store is a pretty fun place. Lots of bright things to see, and lots of people to smile at.

Last weekend, we got a new toy for me. It's a jumping swing, and boy, is it fun!! Last night, mommy hung it in the kitchen, and I played while she was making dinner. It makes me giggle.

Yesterday, mommy and I decorated the house with all of the christmas decorations. It looks good! And our tree is pretty. I like to stare at the lights. I'm really excited to visit Ems in a few weeks and see her tree, too.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit G.G. because mommy and daddy are going to the Nutcracker Ballet. I'm looking forward to seeing G.G. She is a very good cuddler, and she loves me very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home