Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Nutcracker Ballet and Green Beans!

Last night, mommy and daddy went to the Nutcracker Ballet in Downtown Grand Rapids with the grown-ups, and I went to G.G.'s house for some fun playtime!

Today, we all went to lunch, and I saw my cousins, Jake and Jessica. Jessica thinks I'm pretty neat. Jake is much more interested in video games than in playing with me - maybe in a couple of years, he'll show me some karate moves.

After lunch, mommy, daddy and I went to the Carter's outlet to get more cute clothes for me. I'm growing so fast, so I need new things all the time. Both mommy and daddy like cute outfits - but mommy likes the ones that make me look like a baby, and daddy likes the ones the make me look like a little boy. It's pretty silly. I just like the ones that are comfy.

Tonight when I ate my oatmeal, I tried some green beans, too. They were pretty good. I liked them more than mommy thought I would.

Christmas is only 15 days away! And we leave for Colorado in just 10 days. I talked to Ems on the phone tonight. She is very impressed with all of my stories.

Tomorrow, mommy is on call at the hospital, so it's boys' day at home. That means football and napping on the couch.

Until next time.....I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home