Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Cars and The Super Bowl!

It's Super Sunday!

When I woke up this morning, mommy was home from the hospital after being on call last night. Yippee!

After breakfast and a quick nap, mommy and daddy and I went to the auto show. There were lots of shiny cars and people to watch. I rode in my backpack and mommy and daddy took turns carrying me. It was fun! Daddy liked the porsche convertible. It was pretty neat!

When daddy went to get our car, I took a quick snooze in my backpack. Mommy was glad that she had the camera.

I had some lunch when we got home and then I took a very long nap. I've still been feeling a bit under the weather, so it was good to have a nice rest. When I woke up, we all hung out by the fire in the living room. It was cozy.

Then it was time to get ready for the super bowl. We're pretty excited about the game, but not as excited as we would have been if the colts or broncos were in it. I wore my colts jersey anyway. Since the game is in Detroit, there has been lots and lots of talk about it around here.

It's been a great Sunday. The best part is that both mommy and daddy took tomorrow off, so we have another great day to enjoy. Yay!

Good night!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you dear little giggly boy! I'm so glad you had such a nice day with your Mommy and Daddy. What fun!
I can't wait to see you again. I want to see all those new teeth and giggle right along with you. We'll have lots of fun, I know!
Have a wonderful day tomorrow - another family day - goody!
love you, sweetie!
Ems

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home