Saturday, January 14, 2006

First Day of Swim Class!

This morning, I woke up and it was COLD!!! But, good for me, mommy and daddy had signed us up for some baby swim classes. This morning was the first one, so we all got our bathing suits on and went to the pool. It was not as warm as my bath, and my first toe dip was a little shocking. I wasn't sure if it was going to be very fun, but daddy held on tight, and it got better. We sang songs, blew bubbles and floated on our backs. It was fun, but by the end I was definitely ready for my nap. Anyway, I had a good time, and I think mommy and daddy did, too. Next week, I learn to kick not one, but two legs at the same time!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie! Next week will be more fun, I'm sure!
love you,
Ems

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home