Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year's Day!

Good morning! It's a gray day in Michigan, but it's still a happy day and a good start to 2006. I am at home with daddy, Dakota, Mouse and Papa Jon. Mommy is at the hospital again; hopefully she'll get to come home and visit us later this afternoon.

Papa Jon doesn't feel good today, so he's resting on the couch. That's okay, because the Colts are on TV. He and daddy are going to watch the game. Everyone is going to eat sauerkraut for good luck. Mommy said that I can't have any, so instead I'll eat squash for luck. I think I'll probably like it more anyway.

Dakota and I have been hanging out together this morning. We're becoming good friends. He makes a good chair.

For Christmas, Mouse and Papa Jon gave me a Baby Einstein exersaucer. There are a lot of really neat toys on it. It makes cow, dog, and cat noises, and it has nice, chewy things for me to gnaw on.

This morning, my two top teeth are peeking out of my gums. Mommy felt the tips of them last week, and now you can see them. That'll make four teeth!

Tomorrow, after mommy comes home, we're going to have a great day. Neither mommy or daddy will be on call - for the first time since the 26th. That'll be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home