Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Colorado, Skiing, and Ems

We arrived in Colorado yesterday after a great flight. We had to leave the house at 6am - that's very early. Daddy thought that we were on time, but we actually left the house at 6:18; when he realized what time it was, he drove FAST!! But we made the flight just fine, and I was a champ. There were lots of people to smile at on the plane, and I even took a little snooze. We had a lay-over in Minneapolis, and I got to lay on my blankie and kick and stretch. The flight to Denver was very full, and this guy that mommy called a "jerk" was sitting in front of us; he kept putting his seat back all the way back and hitting mommy's and daddy's knees. We finally made it though!!! YAY!

We drove to Ems' house and, boy, did I get some great cuddles. She was soooooo happy to see me. She had a little room all set up for me with fun toys and a cozy bed. Mommy, daddy, and I all took naps, and then I had some oatmeal and squash.

This morning, mommy and daddy left me with Ems and went skiing in the mountains. They were really excited. Mommy didn't get to ski last year, because she was pregnant with me, so she was really looking forward to a day on the slopes. I'm having fun with Ems; we even had a playdate with a little girl named Allie. She is a week older than I am, and it was fun. We'll have to put up pictures later. Talk to you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home