Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

It's been a good day. Mommy got home from the hospital early this morning after being on call yesterday and last night. I heard her come in, so she got me and took me to bed, and we took a little snooze together.

When we woke up, we had a Christmas celebration with Mouse and Papa Jon, who drove in from Indianapolis last night. We all exchanged fun presents and had a merry time.

Then we went to lunch, and I had some green beans at the restaurant while everyone else was eating their sandwiches. Yum! Mommy and I went back to our house and played for a while, and I had a bath, and got ready for the Broncos game.

Happy New Year to everyone!! It will be an exciting 2006 as I learn more and more tricks.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, little Jack Rabbit!

And, New Year's greetings to your Mommy, Daddy, Mouse and G'pa Jon!

I love you!
Ems

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home