Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Raspberries

Mommy is on call tonight, but we were very lucky, and she was able to come home to have dinner with me. While I was eating my squash, I showed her my new trick - blowing raspberries. It is very silly and very fun. I'm only just starting to get good at it, so it's requiring a lot of practice. It kept me quite busy during dinner.

I tried some mashed up bananas tonight. I finally found a food that I don't like. Mommy missed getting a picture of my face during that, but she thought it was hilarious. I pulled my chin back into my neck and almost gagged. I think we'll hold off on bananas for a while.

I am enjoying my new cup. It's very colorful. I'm not quite sure what's it's for, but I like chewing on it.

It's snowing right now. If it keeps up, we might finally have enough snow to try my new bear sled. That would be fun.

I'm off to bed now. It's such hard work being so cute...I have to get some rest.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Sweetie! But............remember - the real fun is when you have a mouth full of green beans.
love from your Ems

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home