Sunday, January 22, 2006

Broncos Lose

Another sad day for football fans around here. Those Steelers really had it in for both of our favorite teams. I wore my Broncos outfit and cheered them on, too. Oh well.

We did all go for a nice walk today. I rode in the backpack again. A lot of kids around the neighborhood made snowmen, so we went on a tour of them. The sun even came out!

It's been a pretty good weekend, all in all. Daddy has been on call, but he's gotten to spend most of the time with us. He missed my swim class yesterday, but mommy and I went. I liked it more then last week. The cold water didn't shock me so much. I chased after a rubber ducky and kicked my legs.

I still like my bath the most though. I had a nice one tonight. I'm still having them in the kitchen sink, because I like it there. Mommy uses the water sprayer to rinse me off, and I giggle like crazy. That thing is very funny. It tickles my belly, and I like to put my hands in the spray of water.

These pictures are after my bath. I was looking especially cute, daddy thought, so he got out the camera.

I'm off to bed now. I must rest up for another busy week. I've been sleeping VERY well the past several nights. Sweet Dreams! ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz....





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh you cutie! All squeaky clean and looking as cute as a bug in a rug - OK, towel!
I saw your friend Allie today. She's very cute too and can't wait to see you again - maybe when you visit in March.
Love you, Jack Rabbit!
Ems

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Jack!

I am sorry the Broncos lost!

I hope you didnt cry.

You have really beautiful eyes!

Miss Ro

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home