Saturday, January 28, 2006

Blue Eyed Boy

Good morning! I woke up in a great mood this morning after a good night of sleep. Mommy and I started out the day with some fun floor time.

Yesterday mommy and I stayed home because we were both a bit under the weather. Mommy felt worse than I did, but we still had a good day. It was nice to be home together. I had some oatmeal and applesauce for lunch, and I was so excited that I kicked both of my socks off! Then I had a cookie. Yummy!

We even had a chance to go for a quick walk with Dakota. It was nice to be out in the sunshine a little bit. Mommy said it was good for our colds.

Tonight is boys' night at home. Mommy is going out to dinner with some friends, so daddy, dakota, and I are staying home. I think we're going to have more fun than mommy.






1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had such a nice day, Sweetie! I'll bet boys' night was fun. Your Mommy called me on the way to her night out with friends. I love it when she calls, cuz we always talk a lot about you.
I'm gonna see Mouse and Papa Jon in just a couple weeks - we'll have breakfast on their way to the mountains. And then....it won't be long, and you and your Mommy will be here. I can't wait!
Have a nice Sunday, little boy!
Love you,
Ems

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home