Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend & Indy 500

Happy Memorial Day! We have had a great weekend. It's been very hot!

Daddy and mommy went to the Indianapolis 500 race on Sunday. It was mommy's first time, but daddy had been before. Apparently, it's really neat!

Daddy said it was one of the best finishes ever, so we put in a picture for everyone.

Monday was family day! We all went to the pool. This is a picture of me and mommy last July. I was about 3 weeks old.

And this is a picture of me on Memorial Day. I'm 11 months old! I love the pool. It was so much fun. At first I kept a tight grip on mommy's leg, but then I got more daring. I even tried to swim and keep my head above water - that's hard work.





1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features. This is excellent information.
birth time

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home