Tuesday, April 25, 2006

So Busy!

Here are some pictures of a busy ten or so minutes that I spent with mommy on Sunday. We had some great play time together.

Mommy says I learned lots of new things just while she was taking these pictures. She is fascinated and amazed by me.

I pull up to a standing position wherever I go. I don't even need a ledge or a table anymore. I just pop right up next to walls. Sometimes I only use one hand!

I've been using my signs too - MORE, BYE-BYE, clapping. It's neat to tell mommy when I want more yogurt or carrots.

I also figured out how to get Dakota's attention - feed him some of my dinner! He likes everything.

We're having a busy week, because on Saturday, mommy and I leave for Indianapolis again. But this time, we're going to stay for a whole month with daddy. That will be really nice - together as a family again.

There's lots to do to get ready! I, of course, am a big help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home