Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Ahhhhh.....spring

Spring is here!! We're all happy, and we've been spending lots of time outside. The daffodils are blooming, the grass is (a little) green, the sun is out, and so are lots of people. I like it! Everyone is so happy, and I love being outside. I'm looking forward to lots more pretty days.

We had a good weekend. Mouse was still here. Mommy worked on Friday night, but we had the rest of the weekend together. Lots of walks and playing! We went to the park, and I got to play on the swing. I think that's a lot of fun.

Mommy worked again last night, and then Mouse went back to Indianapolis this morning. Mommy is completely done with call at the hospital for April and May!! No more nights away from home (and me!!) until June. Yay!!

This is a short week. On Thursday evening, mommy, dakota, and I will drive to Indianapolis for a long weekend. We're going to see daddy! I can't wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Jack Rabbit! I love Spring too. It's just the best! And, I also love your new blog pictures - you and mommy look so happy - they make me smile!

Have a good week and a great trip to Indianapolis. You and your mommy and daddy will all be together again for a nice long weekend - what could be better?

I love you, Sweetie!
ems

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home