Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Hello from Colorado!

I've been having a great time in Colorado. I don't have any new pictures to share because mommy has to be at our home cumputer to download them; we'll do that when we get back to Michigan.

The first few days we were here it was like spring - sunny and very warm. I had a nice time hanging out with mommy and ems - going for walks, playing, eating... Today it started to snow! We went to visit ems at her office. I met lots of nice people and even played on the floor. Everyone was smiley and happy to meet me. I think that ems must talk about me to those nice people, because they all know lots about me. After my nap this afternoon, I think mommy and I are going to go to the indoor pool, because we can't really walk outside today. That should be fun!

I saw Grandpa Mike yesterday. He and mommy and I spent the day together. And for dinner last night, we went to mommy's friends' house. I met some of the people mommy went to high school with. I liked meeting their kids too. I'm the youngest, but only by two months. I crawled around with Samantha while the older kids ran circles around us. It was fun! And mommy was really happy to see everyone.

I miss daddy a lot! He's having a good time in Cincinnati. He's learning a lot of new things, but he misses me too. I'm learning lots of new things everyday myself, so mommy has been updating daddy and sending him pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home