Saturday, April 22, 2006

Zoo

When we were in Indianapolis, we also went to the zoo. That was fun! It was a beautiful day, and I liked all of the animals. We saw a dolphin show and then we walked around the plains.

We saw giraffes, rhinos, baboons, elephants, kangaroos, and ostriches.

I had a few cheerios along the way!

The last thing we did was go into the marine building. They have seals, sea lions, sea horses, and penguins!! That was really neat.

Daddy held me up to the glass of all of the exhibits and I got a really good look. The penguins were really funny. I got to bring a stuffed penguin home as a souvenir.

The seals made me giggle. They kept swimming right past me. I got a good look!

I like the zoo! I'm looking forward to going back and visiting those animals again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Sweetie! I'm so glad you went to the zoo! I love the giraffe pictures. They're just the best! I'll bet it seemed as if you could reach right out and touch those seals, huh? What fun!

The Easter pictures are great too! I know it was fun to see Mouse and Jon, your cousins and aunt and uncle and of course your daddy and mommy. I 'specially love your bunny ears!

And, I love you too, Jack Rabbit!
Ems

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home