Monday, May 01, 2006

First Bike Ride

Hello from Indianapolis! Mommy and I drove here on Friday evening. I did great in the car - slept the whole way. I'm getting very good at long car trips. The great thing is that our days of long car trips are over for a whole month! Yay! Because now we are in Indy for the month of May - together with daddy.

On Saturday, mommy and daddy spent most of the day getting organized and unpacked, and I caught up on my sleep. One of my naps was over 2 1/2 hours! On Sunday, we got mommy a mother's day present - a bike seat for me! And today we went on a family bike ride! I wasn't thrilled with my helmet, but all in all, it was pretty fun. I think we'll go on lots more.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh boy! Does that ever look like fun! And..........what a cool helmet! Just wanna know where your parents' helmets are, huh?

Hold on, Jack Rabbit! Those downhills are crazy!

love you,
ems

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home