Monday, October 02, 2006

Mommy's Last Day Off

Well, it's official. Mommy has to go to work tomorrow. She starts her new, real doctor job. No more residency for mommy! It's been a very nice summer, even with boards in late August. We had a great time! The really nice thing is that she's only going to work 4 days a week, so Monday's are going to be mommy and Jack days! I think that's great.

We started our fun today. It was very rainy all morning - lots of thunder and lightning. Mommy thought it would never clear up, but just in time for an afternoon walk, the sun came out! We went on a nice walk with Dakota and even did a couple of local errands (like daddy's dry cleaning). Then we stopped at Jersey Junction for a Monday afternoon ice cream cone. We tried vanilla this time, and I liked it! When we got home, we played in the yard and driveway, and I pushed my cars and bikes around.

These pictures are actually from last week. The first one is me eating a pebble from the back yard. See the impish look in my eye - no way was mommy getting that rock away from me!!

Think of mommy tomorrow - send lots of good luck thoughts. I know I will be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh little boy! I surely do send lots of good wishes for your Mommy's first day! So many lucky patients - to have YOUR Mommy taking such good care of them.

I love all your news blog pictures - so many new adventures for such a big boy!

I love you, Jack Rabbit (and your Mommy and Daddy too!)
Ems

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home