Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Eyes, Nose, Tongue

Over the past couple of days, I'm discovering my face and naming its parts. While I was in Colorado, I learned to click my tongue. I think it's very funny to make a loud noise with it. I can also blow air like I'm blowing out a candle. It's the sign for HOT. Whenever mommy is cooking something I make this sign; then she blows on my cheek and I giggle! Last night, I flipped my tongue completely over. Mommy and daddy can't even do that; but Ems can.

Tonight I pointed to my eye and said EYE. Then I stuck my finger up my nose. Mommy said NOSE. I kept my finger up there and said NOE - it sounded really funny because I was plugging up one side and making a hollow sound. I did it over and over. It's so funny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home