Thursday, September 07, 2006

Last Days of Summer

These are some pictures from the last couple of weeks. Here I am on the golf cart in Northport. Boy, is that fun! I love to stand on daddy's lap and steer it when we go for a ride. I'm very strong, and sometimes I can wrestle control away from daddy.

I also just like to stand on the seat and feel important. I am very important, you know, and I like to show off a bit.

This is me and Dakota. We were all on a hike in Leelanau State Park, and we took a break to admire the view of Lake Michigan.

Uh-Oh!

This is me and daddy taking a little dip in the water. I wasn't wearing my bathing suit, but it didn't matter.



I love to play in the sand, but I love water even more. My bucket was filled with lots of water, and I thought I'd try to blow bubbles in it. This is a trick I learned at Mona's house from the big kids. Sometimes in the tub, I stick my head down and blow bubbles. It's funny when I haven't leaned down far enough and I'm trying to blow air bubbles. It makes me giggle.

Mommy thought it was great that I was trying to dunk my face, because I had eaten so much sand, she figured I needed something to rinse it down.

Here I am getting ready for the football season. I love balls, and I'm getting very good at playing catch. This one is a bit difficult, however.

The funny thing about this picture is that daddy and Papa Jon are taking naps in the background. They're goofy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home