Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day Michigan 2006

We had a great long weekend. On Saturday, daddy and mommy went to the first University of Michigan football game of the season. I stayed home with a new babysitter, Kathy. She was very nice, and we went to the park and played a lot of fun games.

On Sunday, we stayed home and had a nice family day. We went on a long walk and had a picnic lunch. Daddy and I strolled down the sidewalk. Mommy put my sand and water table together.

I love playing in all of that water. Our neighbor, Abby, came over to play with it, too. She is five. My favorite thing was to fill the boat with water and then dump it out on myself. I got soaked!

Today we went to the Spring Lake Yacht Club corn roast with Great Grandma Bev and Bob. I lounged in my stroller and had some lunch while watching the sailboats. They're kinda like trucks, so I liked them.

Mommy and daddy ate a lot of corn and said it was yummy. I enjoyed some corn OFF the cob.

When we got home, mommy and I both took a nap, and daddy watched some golf. Then we all took Dakota for a walk (I call him doda, by the way).

It was a nice weekend, with lots of fun activities and family time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home