Friday, October 27, 2006

Happy Birthday, Daddy!!

Today is my daddy's birthday! And we're very happy to be celebrating. Tonight Mouse and Papa Jon are arriving for the weekend. I'm going to stay home with them this evening while mommy and daddy go out. Tomorrow we're going to watch football and have a "daddy-kind of day" - that means lots of football and yummy tortilla chips! Sounds good to me. Mommy has to go to the hospital to round in the morning - it's her first weekend on call. Hopefully she won't be too busy. On Sunday, if the weather is okay, daddy is going to go golfing with G'pa Chip and Papa Jon. Daddy is going to have a great weekend!! We'll put up some pictures later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Jack Rabbit!
I just love the picture of you giggling on the stairs. In fact, it's my new desktop background. It makes me smile, and even giggle myself, every time I see it.
Keep laughing, little boy! It's a great attitude!
love you, Sweetie and your mommy and daddy too!
Ems

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home