Friday, February 15, 2008

We're Growing!!

Addison and I both had doctor's appointments this week. We both checked out A-OK. I am now 32 pounds and 38 inches; that's 70th and 90th percentile. Dr. Bolan still says that I'm still long and lean and doing great! I have good motor skills, and he was quite impressed that I know all my colors!

Addison weighs 16 pounds and 1 3/4 ounces which is 60th percentile. She is 26 3/4 inches long, which is 90th percentile. Mommy can't believe that I weighed two pounds more and a whole 2 1/4 inches longer than that when I was six months old. She wishes that we knew how much Addie weighed two weeks ago, because we think she just went through a growth spurt. It would be neat to know how much weight a sweet baby girl can gain in two weeks.

We're happy that it's the weekend. Tomorrow is supposed to be a pretty nice day, so hopefully we'll get a chance to play outside - maybe we'll go sledding. Or we might go to the pool. Addison got her first bathing suit this week. It's a little skirt that is yellow with pink flowers, and it has a yellow swim shirt. Both mommy and daddy agree that bikinis are not quite right for our little girl, so she's going to be a bit more modest. That will be fun if we go swimming.

Sunday, we are due to get the storm of the year! Goodness, we can't imagine a bigger storm than the ones we've gotten already. We might be snowed in! If so, I bet we play with some trains and maybe watch a Thomas video or two. That's a pretty safe bet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home