Monday, January 14, 2008

4 month shots...very late

PhotobucketAddison got her shots this morning. It worked out great because daddy had a late morning, so he and I stayed home to play while mommy took our little girl. We were very behind schedule for her, because of our trip to Colorado, the holidays, mommy's work schedule, and then Addie Bear's terrible cold. The nurse said that was okay, and that we can catch back up next month by doing her 6 month shots a month after today. That's good news!

PhotobucketShe did great! Mommy said she was very stoic. She had to get four shots, and the nurse did them all separately. We like it better when they double up, but this turned out okay. She didn't even flinch for the first two, then she whimpered a bit for the third, and finally cried a bit for the last one. Mommy said that's a lot different than me, as I used to yell quite loudly about the whole thing. Apparently, Addison is one tough cookie. Hee, hee! That's funny- I like cookies!

PhotobucketNow daddy is off to work, and Addison is going to take a nap. Mommy and I are going to hang out and probably play with some of my trains. It's kinda snowy and icky outside so we'll find some indoor stuff to do. I ate two big bowls of oatmeal and a bowl of applesauce for breakfast so I'm raring to go!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home