Sunday, July 30, 2006

Hot Weekend

It's been a fun weekend. As usual, I'm very busy. There is so much exploring to do! It's been very hot, and there was a big rain storm this morning.

On Friday night, mommy, daddy, and I went out to dinner. We went to a little pizza place that we can walk to. There were lots of other kids there - about 7 strollers were lined up outside when we parked mine.

Daddy went to Chicago on Saturday morning for another bachelor party, so mommy and I spent the day together. We went to the pool and played outside. The pool was really fun! Mommy couldn't take any pictures though, because she had to hold onto me.

This morning we played inside, and I practiced walking with my push toy. I also emptied out several kitchen drawers and cupboards. I'm very good at that!

Another fun weekend - life is good with me around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home